Ronstan Skiff Suit
Ronstan Skiff Suit - 2mm Neoprene
- 2mm (5/64”) thick [w/3mm (1/8”) thick rear thigh padding] - Just-right thickness for warmth and protection
- Super-Stretch Entry - Lightweight 4-way stretch material offers convenient entry and unrivalled flexibility
- Mesh-Skin Embossed Chest Panel-Eliminates wind chill affect and the fast-drying fleece-liner keeps you drier and warmer
- Abrasion Resistant Seat Panel - Reinforced seat for durability and additional rear thigh padding for comfort while hiking
- Aramid Fibre-Reinforced Knees and Insert - Maximising your protection and durability.
|XXS||163 - 168||86 - 91||63 - 69||5'4"-5'6"||33 - 35||25 - 27|
|XS||167 - 172||90 - 95||67 - 73||5'6" - 5'8"||35 - 37||26 - 29|
|S||171 - 176||94 - 99||71 - 77||5'7" - 5'9"||37 - 39||28 - 30|
|M||175 - 180||98 - 103||75 - 81||5'9" - 5'11"||39 - 41||30 - 32|
|L||179 - 184||102 - 107||79 - 86||5'10" - 6'0"||40 - 42||31 - 34|
|XL||183 - 188||106 - 111||83 - 90||6'0" - 6'2"||42 - 44||33 - 35|
|XXL||187 - 192||110 - 115||87 - 94||6'2" - 6'4"||43 - 45||34 - 37|
Developed in conjunction with our team sailors and leading experts in the latest materials and production techniques, Ronstan’s wetsuits integrate an intelligent layering system that delivers performance, warmth and flexibility for any conditions, regardless of the sailing you do.
1. SUPER-STRETCH ENTRY
Lightweight 4-way stretch material offers convenient entry and unrivalled flexibility.
2. MESH-SKIN EMBOSSED CHEST PANEL
Eliminates surface wind chill effect and the fast-drying fleece-inner keeps you drier and warmer.
3. ABRASION RESISTANT SEAT PANEL
Reinforced seat for durability and additional rear thigh padding for comfort while hiking.
4. REINFORCED KNEES & INSERTS
Maximising your protection and durability. A Skiffsuit™ hallmark.
PROTECTION, PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
Designed by sailors for sailors, our range of wetsuits are put to the test at the most extreme levels, in all conditions. You know you’ll be covered whatever the conditions.
LAMINATES FOR WARMTH
Our high-performance materials are formed into specifically functional laminates, distributed strategically within the panel layout for optimum water repellency, drying speed, thermal comfort and wind protection.
Carefully selected high-stretch fabrics in varying thicknesses maximise comfort and flexibility. They feel soft, yet have the ability to retain their shape, fit and thermal attributes.
Integral to the Ronstan range is a choice of layering options to suit any weather conditions. Whether it’s a UV-protection ‘rashie’, a hydrophobic fleece-lined thermal top or our Skiffsuit™, just mix and match for any conditions.
Sailors know that thinner usually means lighter, and we put the focus on efficiency. Our high-performance neoprene foam in our CL250 neoprene pants is 20% lighter than conventional neoprene, with no compromise on warmth. You’re ready to sail!